This document provides information for App Logo Upload Guidelines that match the general styles used by the QuickeSelling Platform. Following these guidelines will help you to create a polished Logo and unified experience for the user.
Recommended App Logo Size will be 512px x 512px. This logo will used to represent your app throughout the Google Playstore and Apple App Store, so use high quality images. Your App logo will be displayed in Curved Rectangle Shape.
Note: Once you have uploaded a app logo in QES Platform, it cannot be changed, so make sure you upload proper logo at the time of Application Data Setup.
- Min icon size: 200 x 200px
- Large icon size: 1024 x 1024px
- Format: JPG, PNG etc.
Here's a sample App Logo's in the context of the Mobile App:
Do not just scale up the PNG image of your icon — doing so results in a blurry image.
Design Best Practices
- Use original assets. App Logo should reflect original graphic assets related to your app.
- Use contrast. Contrast will make the app icon distinct even when it is scaled down.
- Use balance. Use imagery that has a sufficient amount of white space.
- Use fewer subjects. Fewer characters in app icons is preferred.
- Use wrong assets. There should be no marketing slogs or studio badging. Only logos or key art.
- Make it illegible. Do not overlap logos on major characters or on a busy background.
- Apply wrong styling. Key art should go to the edge of the image. Do not include borders or rounded corners.
- Do not upload random Images or selfies
For More queries, you can contact us on Support@quickeselling.com