PayU is a preintegrated payment gateway in Quick eSelling eCommerce Platform. It allows payment through credit cards, debit cards,UPI,Net Banking and wallets like Paytm, Phonepe etc. Before you can collect payments for orders made with PayU, you'll need to set up and register your account with PayU Money.
Integrating PayU with your app is very simple. During the store setup, you will get option to create new merchant account. Click on Create new merchant account and within few seconds your account will be created with PayU and it will be auto configured in Quick eSelling.
Once your account is created, you will have to login to your merchant account on PayU Money and complete the rest of the formalities.
In case you already have PayU merchant account, you can configure it using Existing Merchant account link under PayU Payment Gateway.
You will need following details from your PayUMoney Dashboard:
1. Merchent ID
2. Merchent Key
3. Salt Key
To Obtain above details:
- Login Into your PayU account from - https://www.payumoney.com/merchant-dashboard/#/integration and navigate to ‘Profile’ tab on the top right corner of PayU dashboard
- Go to General Settings and you will be able to locate your Merchant ID
- To find your Key & Salt Details, Navigate to 'Settings’ tab on top right corner of PayU dashboard
- Go to ‘Integration Details’
Add PayU details in your CRM
Login to CRM. Go to Settings > Payments > Payment Gateway and follow the below given steps:
- Click Setting icon against PayUMoney.
- Specify Merchent ID, Key & Salt associated with your PayU account and click Save.
This will validate and integrate your PayU account in your store to start accepting payments through PayU payment gateway.