To publish app in your Developer account, you need to provide access of your developer account to Quickeselling. You can either provide us your primary login credentials or create a new user for Quickselling.
Follow the below given steps to create and invite Quickselling to use your developer account.
- Mail at email@example.com and acquire one quickeselling email id. QuickeSelling Support will provide an email address in the format of firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Login to your Android Developer Account.
- Go to Settings > User accounts & rights and click Invite new user.
- Enter the email address you received from Quickeselling (step 1).
- In the Role, select Release manager or Administrator, and click Send Invitation. Google will send an invitation mail from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions on how to accept the invitation at the specified email address.
. Sign in with the username/password for that @gmail.com account