To publish your app in iTunes app store you need an developer account. Follow the below given steps to create developer account.
- Read Apple Developer Program before you register your Apple Developer account.
- Browse to Developer Program and click Start your Enrollment.
Sign in if you already have an Apple ID or create new ID.
Read and agree to the Apple Developer Agreement and click Submit.
- Verify your email address, name, and country location, and select Entity Type. App published name displayed on the iTunes app store will be depend on the entity type. If entity type is Company or Organization then app will be published under the name of organisation. If entity type is Individual then name of the developer is listed.
- Individual/Sole Proprietor/Single Person Business: Individuals or companies without an officially recognized business (company without a Dun and Bradstreet number). This account allows for a single primary login to be created to the iOS Developer Account.
- Company/Organization: Legally recognised companies with a Dun and Bradstreet number can select this option. This will allow multiple user logins to be created and managed with varying permissions capabilities for each login. See here to check if your company is a legal recognized company with a Dun and Bradstreet number.
- Fill in your contact information, agree to the license agreement and click Continue.
- Confirm the information and click Continue.
- If you want to renew your membership automatically, select auto-renewal box. Click Purchase to enroll and proceed for payment.
- Sign in with your Apple ID/password, enter the billing information and click Continue.
Apple will send a confirmation email with details of your account within 24 hours.