To publish Android apps on Google Play, you'll need to create a Google Play Developer account.
- Sign up for a Google Play Developer account
- Using your Google Account, sign up for a Developer account
- Once you have a Developer account, you can use the Developer Console to publish and manage your apps.
- Accept the Developer Distribution Agreement
Review and accept the Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement.
- Pay registration fee
There is a $25 USD one-time registration fee that you can pay with the following credit or debit cards:
- American Express
- Discover (U.S. only)
- Visa Electron (Outside of the U.S. only)
Note: The types of cards accepted may vary by location.
- Complete your account details.
Type your account details. Your "Developer name" is displayed to customers on Google Play.
You can add more account information after you've created your account.