Importing Product Attributes functionality enables you to make desired changes in the product’s attributes in bulk and import attributes in one go in your store.
To import a product’s attribute, follow the below steps:
- Go to the My Products > Product Attributes and click the Import button to view the Import Attributes screen, as shown in below figure:
Figure 1: My Products > Product Attributes > Import
- If you are importing attributes for the first time, go to the Download Format and click the .xls link to download this sheet. This .xls sheet contains sample format of the attributes which you need to use, as shown below:
Figure 2: xls sheet with format
- Save this xls sheet at some location in your computer. If you want, you can rename the sheet.
- Make the required changes in this sheet as per the suggested format and save the file.
- Name: Attribute’s name
- Options: Attribute’s options
- Now, click Browse button of the Upload File option and browse your computer to reach the above saved file.
- Click Upload button to upload this xls sheet and update the CRM with these changes (updated product’s attributes).
Figure 3: Browsing the updated sheet
- The Import Attributes screen will notify after the details are uploaded successfully, as shown in below figure and the changes will be reflected in CRM.
Figure 4: Notification - Attributes added successfully
Note: Once you are done with any of the configurations/changes, it is mandatory to clear the cache by clicking Clear Cache button at the top.