You can require that your customers spend minimum amount each time that they make an order. You can set minimum order amount for individual or group of customers and individual or group of countries. For example, if you set $250 as the minimum order amount for all the customers based in Algeria, it means any customer placing order from Algeria has to place an order of minimum $250.
Log in to your CRM account and follow the below given steps to set the minimum order value.
- Go to Settings > Shipping > Shipping Rules and click Add Shipping Rule. Add Shipping Rule page appears.
- Enter the following details.
- Title: Name of shipping rule
- Country: Country for which the rule must be applied.
- Zipcodes: Zip code of the selected countries. Enter multiple codes separated by comma. For example, 380015,380050
- Select Customer Group: Customer groups on which the rule must be applied.
- Minimum Order Amount: Minimum order amount for the checkout process.
- Status: Set the status of the rule to Active if you want to apply the rule immediately on rule creation.
- Click Save. The newly added rule is displayed as shown below.