Adding a New Product
Creating products is one of the most important parts of setting up your store. This article will walk you through creating a product within the QuickeSelling control panel. If you're interested in creating a product through an imported spreadsheet, see Creating New Products Using Import/Export.
- Go to Products › Add Single Product Button.
- On the ‘Add Your New Product’ page you can enter in the details of your product including:
- In the Product Details panel, complete the required fields as follows:
- Product Type: Choose the Product Type as Simple
- Product Name*: Add product title which you want to display for your product in-app
- Product Price*: Add product selling price
- Discounted price: Add products final price after discounted price
- Product SKU*: Add product stock keeping unit which will be unique for all products. You can put the numeric code or alphanumeric code for your product.
- Categories*: Select your product category. Press Ctrl and select multiple categories to add a product in multiple categories.
- Stock Quantity*: Add product available stock quantity
- Minimum selling quantity *: Add products minimum selling quantity
- Maximum selling quantity *: Add products maximum selling quantity that a customer can buy at a time of checkout.
- Status *: Select Active to display product in the app or select inactive to disable it from the app.
- UPC Code: Add Universal Product Code if your product contains it. It’s not mandatory to add UPC code.
In the Product Description panel, complete the required fields as follows:
- Short Description: Add short description about your products
- Long Description: Add Long description of your product
- Weight: Add products weight
- Width: Add product width
- Height: Add product Height
- Depth: Add product Depth
- Sort Order: Enter a low number (such as 1) to move it to the top, or a high number (such as 20) to move it to the bottom.
- Product Main Image: Add product main image.
- Add More Images: Add multiple images of products. Press Ctrl and select multiple images and click on upload image.
- Product Attributes: Choose product attributes based on the product for filter purpose. You can select multiple options by control option.
- Group Pricing: This feature applied to set different product pricing depending on the group, the customer who is trying to make a purchase, belongs to. Using it you can run more targeted marketing, sell products at different prices for different customers.
- Choose any one or more group of group pricing options. Hence this will add the selected product to the chosen group.
Delete the products
- Click on ‘Products’ from the left-hand side menu.
- Locate the product you want to delete in the product listing and click on the product name to enter the product page.
- From the action menu, of the product page is the ‘Delete this product’ button.
- Click this button and follow the instructions for removing the product from your store.
Edit the products
To update an existing product:
- Select ‘Products’ from the left-hand side menu.
- Locate the product you wish to update the list of products now displayed and click on the edit button.
- This will take you to the product page in edit mode.
- In this mode, you can now edit the product title, product description, and properties.
- Click on Save button to update the changes into it